TERMS & CONDITIONS
Pick Up Instructions
After collecting the luggage customers should address themselves to the car rental center on the 4th floor and look out for Terminal 4 in the shuttle area.
Please call the following main numbers for pick up: +1 800 437 5707 / +1 305-632-2782. A representative will pick you up in our courtesy shuttle. (Only Whatsapp +1 (305)632-2782 ONLY SHUTTLE PICK UP #)
Ft Lauderdale Location
Customer should address to Terminal 4, on Level 1 of the airport in the pick up area. Please call the following main numbers for pick up: +1 800 437 5707 / +1 305-632-2782. A representative will pick you up in our courtesy shuttle. (Only Whatsapp +1 (305) 632.2782 / ONLY SHUTTLE PICK UP #)
Customers should address to Level 1 Ground Transportation, in either A or B. Once on Level 1 proceed outside to the car rental pick- up area. Shuttle is authorized to get people in areas A11, A12 or B11, B12. Please call the following main numbers for pick up: +1 800 437 5707 / +1 305-632-2782 (Only Whatsapp +1 (305) 632.2782 / ONLY SHUTTLE PICK UP # )
- Local renters are allowed to use their own coverage only if it is supplied by the following company (ies): State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Geico, All State, and Infinity.
- A local renter is defined as a renter who is a resident of US or Canada.
- Renter must provide a proof of own insurance.
- Acceptable proof of insurance must include insurance declaration page,
liability insurance (SLI) & property damage with not less than $300,000.00 USD limit. Declaration insurance page and coverage need to be issue 15 days prior the rental date
- If using own insurance, renter must provide an insurance ID card with the exact coverage shown and the same name and address as on the driver license. Insurance from outside the US is not accepted. In case the customer does not have one of the insurances mentioned above, the customer will need to purchase insurance at the counter.
- Clients must be over 21 years old to be able to rent a vehicle and less than 65 years old.
- Clients between 21 and 24 years old have an additional fee of $12.99 per day.
- If the client is having a delay he must notify about their late arrival in order to avoid a cancellation.
- Debit Cards are not accepted.
Clients are responsible for the following:
- Parking and Traffic Tickets.
- Car Keys.
- Flat Tires (As long as the event occur during the client’s rental period).
Can I use my international driver's license?
Valid drivers licenses issued in your state or country is acceptable as well as international licenses.
Do I need insurance?
Yes, insurance is required by state law. Renters are allowed to use their own coverage only if it is offered by the following companies: State Farm, Liberty Mutual, Geico, Progressive, All State and Infinity. Only full coverage insurance are accepted Policies issued in Puerto Rico and Canada are not accepted. US residents in order to decline the CDW MUST provide the Rental Company with proof of full coverage insurance. Acceptable proof of insurance must include the name and address of the insurer and the policy and the required coverage. :
1) WHEN PURCHASING A NO PROTECTION PACKAGE, RENTERS MUST PRESENT AN INSURANCE DECLARATION PAGE IN ENGLISH, CLEARLY SHOWING THE RENTER IS INSURED TO DRIVE RENTAL VEHICLES IN THE UNITED STATES. MOREOVER, A PROOF OF LIABILITY INSURANCE OF AT LEAST 300,000 USD IS ALSO NEEDED> INSURANCE FROM COSTA RICA ARE NOT ACCEPTED
2) FLORIDA LOCAL RENTERS ARE SUBJECT TO A LIMIT OF 100 MILES PER DAY AND MUST PAY A DEPOSIT OF $2,000 AT THE COUNTER.
What are your age requirements and local renters?
You have to be at least 21 years of age. Local Renters Renters with Florida DL receive 100 free miles per day $0.50 per additional mile. Vans SUVs, Luxury and Premium vehicles are NOT available to local renters. Travel outside of Florida is prohibited. Local Renter Deposit MAJOR CREDIT CARD will be processed for estimated total charge plus deposit. Insurance Card needs to be shown at the counter. Copies will not be accepted
Do you pick up and drop off customers?
Yes, we have a service to pick up and drop off customers for rentals.
Do you deliver and pick up the vehicle?
Yes, we do provide these services.
Do you pick up at the airports?
Yes, we pick up from the airport and deliver to the airport.
Do you deliver at the hotels?
Yes, we do deliver at hotels but customer needs to be present to sign your rental contract.
Method of payment
What forms of payment do you accept?
You can pay credit card,
Can I use another persons credit card for renting a vehicle?
Yes, but the card holder must present themselves with proper i.d. to sign the rental contract.
Do I need a deposit?
Yes, a deposit is required for security purposes. The amount of the requested deposit will be returned to you.
How much is the deposit?
The deposits is based on the type of vehicle and insurance coverage, usually from $150.00 to $2500 Only credit card deposits
Type of vehicles
What type of cars do you have?
We have economy, compact, mid size, full size, convertibles, vans, SUVs and some exotic cars.
Do you have automatic or stick shift cars?
We have automatic cars and stick shift cars, make sure you ask for a stick shift in advance. Since most of our cars are automatic.
Do you have air conditioned cars?
Yes, all our cars have air conditioning.
Do you rent cars by the hour?
Yes, cars can be rented by the hour with a minimum of 4 hours.
Do you offer accessories with your rentals?
We do have accessories that can be rented with the vehicles. The accessories are a baby seat, cell phones, and GPS systems.
Is there an additional charges
Prices do no include insurance options, toll roads and fees. Process & Faciliy & Lic Recov & Rdf
Is there an additional charge for fuel?
Fuel must be brought back the same way it was given to you.
Is there an additional charge for underage?
Yes, it only applies to customers that are 21-24 years old.
Can I drive out-of-state?
Vehicles can only be within the state. Contact us for additional fee to take vehicles out-of-state.
If I rent a vehicle for a month can I get a good price?
Yes, vehicles can be rented by the month and receive a special offer.
Do you have AAA, travel agencies or airport employee's discounts?
Do you offer coupons?
Yes we do, you can print it out from the web site when available.
If I have a flight leaving during your closing hours, is there anywhere I can leave your vehicle?
Yes, we have a drop off service. Let us know in advance for instructions on where to leave your vehicle.
No refunds will be issued on early returns.